Don’t let your past destroy your future
Transform your emotions, accept your vulnerability and live your true essence
Sylvia Walukiewicz is a psychologist, a spiritual teacher, a shaman and has the ability to profoundly perceive energetic states and emotions. In her individual sessions and seminars she supports people in healing their past wounds and transforming their old emotional realities into the life they wish from the depth of their heart. Additionally, she teaches methods through which one can reconnect to their true self again and, can therefore, live up to their full potential.
‘Yesterday‘ has a bigger influence on us than we might want to admit. It is not only our childhood, but also our other life- and relationship-experiences that contribute to the fact that we perceive the world through a certain type of lens. Everyone is re-living a past emotional reality at some point- so it’s crucial to find a way to deal with it for ourselves.
Sylvia Walukiewicz shows in her book different ways on how we can better understand our vulnerability and on how we can transform our emotional past into a life of fulfillment in the present and live our true essence more. Don’t let your past destroy your future- start now!
My book consists of the following 6 main chapters:
1. What vulnerability really is and what society made of it
2. Indoctrinated behaviours with vulnerability
3. Having a better understanding of the message from our emotions and our sensitive parts
4. Profound energetic transformation: creating a new inner and outer world
5. How can our intuitive abilities help us in the transformation process and how we can benefit from them in our daily life
6. Don’t let your past destroy your future- transform your emotions, accept your vulnerability and live your true essence…